Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yes, finally pictures of the new baby boy. Sorry we have not blogged in about 1 year, we tend to do more (not a lot more) Facebook. But here is a picture of Trace. Born 2 weeks early, 9 lbs 1 oz. He has pnuemonia and has been in the NICU for a week. At one point he was intubated, on a ventilator. Now he is off oxygen, eating well and hopefully coming home soon!

3 comments:

ThE KaRl CoX FaMiLy said...

I swear he looks different than when I saw him. He is so still so cute. Poor little guy. I bet you guys will be a lot happier in like 2 weeks when things settle down.

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

poor little guy hope he gets feeling better soon!

Kristin Rock said...

You guys make the cutest babies!! I can't wait to meet him!